Our high-touch operating model addresses the unique needs and complexities of treating chronic diseases and customized treatment protocols. This level of service hinges on our abilities to service the patient and physician alike.
Upon initiating service, Hometech Advanced works closely with the patient and physician to implement the prescribed therapy and plan of care, including:
- Establishing clinical protocols.
- Monitoring utilization compliance and outcomes.
- Interpreter Services – Hometech subscribes to CTS LanguageLink Personal Interpreter Service which provides interpreter and TTY services to patients who do not speak English or have difficulty communicating. CTS LanguageLink services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Financial Assistance – Hometech provides patients and referral sources information on available financial assistance programs, including manufacturer patient assistance programs (PAP), upon request or based on need during the initial order or subsequent refills.
Our focus at Hometech Advanced is to ensure the most seamless transition for the patient. That process starts with the referral, and we are proud to offer an expedited referral process to ensure the patient’s treatment goes uninterrupted. Each member of our team will get to know the patient’s needs and maintain close communication throughout the course of therapy.
Call us at (855) 494-3121 and speak to one of our admissions representatives. Complete one of our referral forms (located on the Resources page) and fax to our intake department (855) 884-9283.
We strive to deliver the highest quality care. By coordinating with physicians, health plans and manufacturers, we are able to provide advanced solutions for a variety of therapies.
- Timely and accurate delivery of medications and supplies directly to the patient’s home
- National coverage with the ability to service patients in all 50 states
- Customized temperature controlled packing to ensure product integrity
- All products are shipped via priority overnight delivery or delivered locally via driver directly from our facility
- 24/7/365 access, dispense and delivery
- Customized data reporting, inventory management and clinical protocols to support manufacturers programs and Hub services
- Due to the high cost and extended duration required to treat chronic disorders, the importance of adequate benefits and coverage is a prime concern for patients and physicians alike
- We employ an experienced, clinically trained team to help patients navigate the complex reimbursement environment and obtain the optimal solution
Additionally, our Comprehensive services include:
- 365/24/7 Access, Dispense and Delivery
- Simple and Easy Referral Process
- Case Management Coordination
- Reimbursement Management
- Individualized Service Plans
- Coordinated Nursing Care
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Clinical Outcomes Monitoring
- Compliance Management
- Flexible Service Model
- Related Pre-Medications and Supplies Provided
- Continual Physician and Family Interaction and Collaboration